Sugaring Hair Removal
The New Smooth Hair Removal by Alexandria. Enjoy the benefits of sugar exfoliation and hair removal with our exclusive post treatment Alexandria Hungarian Mud mask and finish with Alexandria skincare treatment Phenomen-all. People often ask us, “Is there really a difference between waxing and sugaring?” The answer is very much a yes!
Bridal Airbrush & Makeup
Experience the beauty of
Air Brush by Temptu HD new Perfect Canvas 100% water proof Airbrush and
Jane Iredale Mineral Makeup
The perfect Combo..
Novalash Lash Extensions
Strip Lash Applications
Tattoo, Acne, and more Coverage
Massage, Skincare & Body
Led & HD System Masques
A Natural Differance Facials
European Style Facials
Swedish, Deep Tissue
Sports, Hot Stone, Mineral Salt Scrubs, Enzyme Body Treatments,
Nourishing Sea Mud Treatments
Melody’s Skincare and her team will be celebrating our 7th year in Maumelle, Come and experience our beautiful Day Spa. location, Skincare Suites, the heavenly Massage Room, our exceptional Thermal Body Treatment room and a Jane Iredale and Temptu HD Airbrush ideal Makeup Studio – all designed with you in mind. A private changing room and a confortable lounge and it's new aquarium area awaits you - before - or after treatments! Make this your moment - relax, unwind and enjoy complimentary refreshments before re-joining the busy stream of daily life.
- Our many skincare treatments include customized facials, organic, chemical skin peels and Arkansas exclusive bio-therapeutics LED, bt-titan, bt- micro current, bt-sonic, bt-HD treatments. Your skin problems can be repaired
- Need to look your best? – Airbrush and Mineral Makeup applications are available for any occasion. Looking for full, luscious eyelashes? - we offer the industry-leading Novalash Lash extensions for a dramatic eyelash improvement.
- Undesired facial or body hair? - let us gently remove unwanted facial or body hair using the innovative Alexandria Sugar Hair removal method. No more gooey, painful waxing strips!
- Full-Body treatments – surrender your whole body to relaxing and skin-nourishing treatments. Mineral salt scrubs, sea mud massage and deep thermal therapy treatments rejuvenate you from head-to-toe.
- Stress? Tension? Sore muscles? – get immediate relief with a therapeutic massage including the traditional Swedish massage, a Deep Tissue massage, or a relaxing Hot Stone massage – our therapist will create a custom massage just for you.
- Melody's Skincare team also offers the best in take-home skincare and makeup professional retail products. No glitzy or costly promotions – just products proven to work time and time again.
- At Melody's Skincare, client satisfaction – no matter the service - is always our number one priority. You are not just another appointments on the books..
Melody's Skincare list of Certifications and Achievements
- International Dermal Institute – Post Graduate Certification
- Certified Alexandria Body Sugaring
- Carti "Look Good Feel Good"
- Greet The Day, Oncology Skin Care
- Bio-Therapeutic LED Treatments
- Certified in Super Frecator Martinni
- Paul Mitchell Academy Graduate
- Certified in Microdermabrasion
- Chemical Peels Treatments
- Ohashi Touch Skin Body Therapy
- Certified Temptu Air Brush Artisan
- Certified La Stone Therapy
- Certified Eve Taylor Aromatherapy's
- Certified Jane Iredale Make-up artist
- Certified IDI Reflexologist
- Certified IDI Chinese Acupressure
- Certified NovaLash Extensionist
- 2009 Topper Award – Best Make-up in a Musical Production for “ Seussical The Musical ”
Melody Burgener, Owner and Master Esthetician, has over 20 years experience working with skincare, hair removal and all-natural mineral makeup.
Her love for this profession began in 1992 while working at one of the original Aveda Concept Salon/Spas in Southern California. It was there that she developed her passion for skincare treatments, aromatherapy and mineral-based makeup.
The next step in her journey involved working for a group of distinguished Southern California plastic surgeons where she gained valuable knowledge and experience of skin therapies from a medical perspective. She gained her first exposure to the Dermalogica, A Natural Difference and Jane Iredale mineral makeup product lines while there.
Realizing that this was her chosen profession, Melody enrolled in the esteemed Paul Mitchell Skin Academy. Melody graduated top in her class and shortly thereafter became a California licensed esthetician. After formal training, she became an understudy to a Veteran Master Esthetician – where she learned the traditional European techniques and the importance of ‘harmony’ with her clients.
Throughout her journey, Melody has continued to take many professional classes adding to her long list of certifications. In Arkansas, she is one of three International Dermal Institute Post-Graduate Certified Estheticians, having taken intensive classes in skin biology and physiology. She remains current in the very latest skincare products and treatment regimes and deals directly with the skin care industry leaders to remain knowledgeable in the skincare profession.
Melody is proud and pleased to introduce her great team of professionals that have joined Melody's Skincare. Melody's team of professionals who have been hand selected to bring their knowledge and experience to complete Melody's dream spa.
When not providing treatments to clients, Melody’s hobbies include scuba diving, volunteering at CARTI's Look Good Feel Good Program, golf and participating in community fashion shows and theater. Melody’s husband of 32 years (Ken) and their 3 cats enjoy their idyllic life in beautiful Maumelle!